Collection: 385FTA Fast Track Angler Series Sea Eagle Inflatable Kayak
About the 385fta FastTrack™ Angler Series Inflatable Fishing Boat
Here's a one or two person rugged fishing kayak you can take anywhere the fishing is great!
The patented, state of the art, external, rigid, inflatable NeedleKnife™ Keel makes for a faster, smoother paddling experience. Combined with the sharper, narrower, tapered bow for faster entry through wind, waves, current and water make this an angler's dream kayak. (U.S. Patent #8,286,573 2)
About the Fishing Kayaks Series
New Sea Eagle fishing kayaks here! True rugged inflatable fishing kayaks. Designed by and for fishermen who wish to adventure outside traditional methods to catch more fish and bigger fish!
Say goodbye to costly boat, trailer, fuel and ramp fees! No more smell of gas to deter fish. Get rid of toxic fumes and water pollution. Reduce your carbon footprint. Minimize setup time. Say farewell to crowded boat ramps and inaccessible shorelines.
Now you can stealthily glide right into the heart of where the trophy fish are! Best of all - they'll never know you're there! The portability and convenience of these inflatable kayaks let you stow them in your car trunk always ready to go!
Enjoy all the features of these incredible kayaks. Including the FastTracks™ patented state of the art, external, rigid, inflatable keel, thicker nearly indestructible hull material, non-slip tough as crocodile hide protective padding, built-in rod, tool, hook and lure holders, built-in Fish Rulers and more.
|12 ft. 6 in.
|11'7" x 18"
|3 Persons or 635 lbs
|36" x 15" x 20"
|4 (port, starboard, keel, floor)
|4 Recessed One Way
|Quadruple Overlapped Seams
|1000 Denier w/ 2000 Denier Reinforced Sections
|34 lbs. thrust electric (max engine weight 15 lbs)
|Removable High Pressure Drop Stitch Floor
|Suitable up to Class II
Deflated Hull Size
When deflated and packed well, this hull will fit in:
- NMMA Certified
- Customized front & rear spray skirts with built-in rod, tools, hooks and lure holders plus storage below and bungee rope lacing on top for additional storage
- Made of more durable 29% thicker 1000 denier tough as crocodile hide hull material - double layered on tubes and bottom for extra protection
- Combination of double reinforced welded/glued seams
- Non-slip crocodile hide EVA foam padding on floor to prevent slippage and punctures from fish and hooks
- Built-in Fish Ruler
- Center balanced ergonomic carry handles
- Custom hunter green color to blend in with surroundings
- 2 Open and close drain valves
- Separate inner High-Pressure Drop Stitch floor for greater rigidity
- Large removable, swept back skeg at rear to control yaw and improve speed
- Outside state of the art inflatable NeedleKnife™ high-pressure drop stitch keel at bow for incredibly true tracking
- 18 D-rings to secure seats and gear
- Nylon carry bag, repair kit & Printed instructions
Customized Front & Rear Spray Skirts
Customized front & rear spray skirts with built-in rod, tool, hook and lure holders plus storage below and elastic cord lacing on top for additional storage.
Built-in 36" Fish Ruler
The 385fta FastTrack™ Angler has a conveniently located built-in 36" Fish Ruler. No more worrying about forgetting, losing, dropping, rusting or the malfunctioning of one of your most important fishing tools!
Non-slip Crocodile Hide EVA Foam Protective Floor Pad
Non-slip crocodile hide EVA foam protective floor pad. Prevents slipping while providing extra protection against punctures and lacerations from fish, hooks and fishing tools.
Reinforced Side Walls
Reinforced side walls with 2000 denier nearly indestructible fabric. Added protection where anglers need it most! Protects against sharp fins, hooks, abrasions, and abuse.
Patented NeedleKnife™ Rigid Inflatable Keel
The unique external drop stitch construction inflatable keel allows the FastTrack™ Angler to paddle far faster and straighter than other inflatable kayaks. The keel features sharp bow and stern molds that slice through wind, waves and current for a super fast, super clean entry and exit! The inflatable bow keel also provides the buoyancy and lift needed to ride over waves and further improve speed. (U.S. Patent #8,286,573 2)
Large Removable Rear Center Skeg
A nice feature of this design is that the skeg can be removed with the FastTrack™ inflated or deflated. Simply remove it for whitewater and skinny water adventures (eliminating it as an obstruction)and replace it for flat water to reduce yawing (swinging to the right or left). This increases track-ability during long flat-water touring, maximizing efficiency.